Golden Harvest Scheme
Purpose / Objective
- To meet short term credit requirement for agriculture purpose.
- All paddy and Sugarcane growers of Tamil Nadu and Andra Pradesh
Amount of Loan
- Sugar Cane: 60% of the estimated yield or Rs 20,000/- per acre whichever is lower.
- Paddy (for AP): 60% of the value of the estimated yield or Rs 10,000/- per acre which ever is lower.
- Paddy (for TN): 50% or Rs 10,000/- whichever is lower.
- Up to Rs.3.00 lakhs :7.00% ( under Interest subvention scheme of GoI)
- Above Rs.3.00 lakhs to Rs.5.00 lakhs : @ BR+3.00+0.50
- Greater than Rs.5.00 lakhs : @ BR+3.50+0.50
- On getting the yield or 6 months / 1 year after the sanciton of loan. Loan amount to be paid within 2 months from the date of harvest
- Loans upto Rs 100000/- : Hypothecation of Standing Crop.
- Loans above Rs 100000/- : Third Party Guarantee + Equitable Mortgage of agricultural land.
* BPLR and BASE RATE – Available in Home Page