Gramin Mahila Sowbhagya Scheme
Purpose / Objective
- To finance the rural women in purchase of consumer goods like mixie, gas, stove, TV, 50CC and less two wheelers etc.
- Married rural, semi urban and urban women engaged in agriculture or activities allied to agriculture.
- Aged between 18 to 55years.
- Minimum family income should be RS.2500 p.a.
Amount of Loan
- Minimum – Rs.5000/-
- Maximum – Rs.15000/- (depending upon the land holding).
- Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank`s Website.
- 12 Quarterly installments without holiday period.
- Hypothecation Of the asset purchased out of the loan amount.
- Guarantee of the spouse / family member of the women who owns the land.