IB DIGI – Online SB Account
|TARGET CUSTOMERS||· The facility will be made available for “Resident Individual” customer only over 18 years of age.
· NRE/NRO/FCNR accounts cannot be opened with this facility.
· No joint account, non-personal, Minor a/c etc. will be permitted under this mode.
· To use this facility, the mobile handset should be any Smart phone with Android Operating system and also through website.
· Customer must be having a valid Aadhaar number and valid Permanent Account Number. Customer must be having a valid and active local mobile number registered in his/her name, and a valid and active email address.
· At any given point of time, Customer can have only one on line (DIGI)Savings Account. Only one Savings Account can be opened from one Mobile Phone/Device/Website.
|KYC REQUIREMENT||· Customer must be having a valid Aadhaar number and valid Permanent Account Number|
|TYPE OF ACCOUNT||· Savings Bank DIGI|
|NATURE OF OPERATION||· No cheque book would be provided|
|CONVERSION OF THE ACCOUNT||· Application can be submitted to the branch for completing e-KYC by the customer within 1 year of opening for conversion into Savings bank account type of his choice, beyond which timeline it would be frozen for further operations.|
|RESTRICTIONS IN TRANSACTIONS AT THE BRANCH||· The credit balance in the account shall not exceed Rs.1 lakh on any day. In case, the balance exceeds the threshold, the account shall cease to be operational, till biometric based e-KYC is completed.
· The aggregate of all credits in a financial year shall not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
· The account can be operated for a period of one year within which the customer must visit the branch with Original and Copy of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card and complete e-KYC formalities.
|ATM CARD||· Special Rupay Classic card with lesser withdrawal/POS limit would be issued free of cost at the time of opening the DIGI account.|
|MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL AT OUR BANK||· Rs.10,000/- per day – unlimited times|
|MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL AT OTHER BANK ATMs||· Rs.10,000/- per day. Presently 3 withdrawals are free in Metro ATMs & 5 withdrawals if in Non-Metro including non-financial.|
|MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL AT POS||· Rs.10000/-|
|NOMINATION||· Online nomination available|
|CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT||· Application can be submitted to the branch for completing e-KYC by the customer within 1 year of opening for conversion into Savings bank account type of his choice, beyond which timeline it would be frozen for further operations and would be closed|
( Last modified on Sep 12, 2022 at 06:09:32 PM )