IND COVID KCC SAHAYA LOAN (ICKSL)
- Existing KCC Borrowers
- All existing KCC accounts should be in “Standard” category but not in SMA 1 / SMA 2 at the time of sanction
- To meet the temporary liquidity mismatch due to outbreak of COVID-19 disease.
- 10% of existing KCC limits subject to a minimum limit of Rs.5000/- and maximum limit of Rs.1.00 lakh. If higher limits are required based on higher acreage then it may be taken up with ZO.
Rate of Interest
- MCLR 1 Year (Floating)
- 6 Half Yearly Installments
- Existing Primary, Collateral Security and personal guarantees to be extended for this facility
Processing Charges & other charges
- Scheme is valid upto 30.09.2020.
|Acceptable Mode of Submission of Request for Credit facility||By E Mail / In-Person to the Branch /
Through Bank Mitra / FBC
|Documents required||Duly filled in Application form|
|Helpline Numbers & Email ID for queries, facilitations and Grievances.||Mobile: +917305898992 / +919931094920|
|Timeline for appraisal, sanction, documentation / disbursement||Within 6 working days from the date of receipt of application by Branch.|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||Click here for FAQs about IND COVID KCC SAHAYA LOAN|
( Last modified on May 16, 2020 at 05:05:20 PM )