For any of your Banking enquiries like
|No need to walk-in to a branch,
Just SMS to
|Type in key-words and send it to 94443-94443|
|You can receive Mobile Alerts also:
• If Account is Debited/ Credited for Minimum of Rs.5000 or as per your requested amount
• If there is a Cheque bounce in your account
|Missed Call Services
To avail balance through Missed Call Service, you can give a missed call to the mobile number 8108781085
How do I use SMS Banking?
- Go to “Menu” of the cell phone, whose mobile number has been configured with us.
- Select “Messages”, then select, “write messages”, type in the keyword, followed by space, followed by account number, followed a space again and then M-PIN as given in the keyword help depending on the enquiry.
- Press o.k. and send it to 94443-94443.
- Once the message is delivered. You will get the information as a SMS.
(For e.g. If the customer wants to know his balance and the customer account number is 989898989 MPIN is 5555. He has to type “BALAVL 989898989 5555” and then send it to 9444394443, after validation the customer will receive the SMS of account Balance outstanding.)
|1||BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 3 Transaction||LATRAN <Ano> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> For default account|
|3||CHQSTS||Issued Cheque status Enquiry||CHQSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN> For default account|
|4||DCHSTS||Deposited Cheque Status Enquiry||DCHSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> DCHSTS <chq no> <MPIN> For default account|
|5||CHGPIN||Change Mobile Banking PIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <OMPIN>|
|6||HELP||Help on How to Use||HELP <Code> <MPIN>|
Customers are advised to maintain the secrecy of Password/PIN. Your acceptance of the service means acceptance of terms and conditions provided along with the form.
Indian Bank is not liable for non-availability of services due to reasons beyond the control of the bank
( अंतिम संशोधन May 17, 2022 at 10:05:31 PM )