IMAGE – Training Philosophy
Training in Indian Bank is a continuous and unique process which unlocks the employees’ latent potential by imparting knowledge, sharpening professional skills and reorienting proactive attitudes to integrate individual development with organisational growth and excellence.
- IMAGE is committed to committed to provide training for improvement of the attitude, knowledge and competencies of the trainees for achieving their individual and organizational goals.
- IMAGE ensures implementation of best training practices and improvement of course inputs and methodologies for higher involvement and learning of all trainees.
- IMAGE strives to enhance professional and life skills of all the trainees from multiple disciplines of trade and industry.IMAGE motivates and trains all its personnel for continual improvement of Quality management System .
In order to achieve the above policy, IMAGE works on the following quality objectives.
- Impart training to develop knowledge, sharpen professional skills and re-orient attitudes of individuals for performance excellence.
- Develop innovative training programs and methodologies to achieve dynamic business needs
- Continuously endeavour and involve all its personnel for implementing the Quality Management System with commitment towards continual improvement.
- Orient all the trainees towards organizational goals to meet the growing needs and requirements of the customers.
( Last modified on Mar 04, 2021 at 05:03:47 PM )