Purpose / Objective :
- To provide thrift, credit and other financial services to the poor in all areas enabling them to raise their income levels and standard of living.
- Self Help Groups(SHGs)
Amount of Loan :
|1st linkage||6 times of the existing corpus or minimum of ₹ 1,50,000/-, whichever is higher.|
|2nd linkage||8 times of the corpus at the time review / enhancement or minimum of ₹ 3.00 lakh, whichever is higher.|
|3rd linkage||Minimum of ₹6 lakh based on the Micro Credit Plan (MCP) prepared by SHG and appraised by the federations/support agency and the previous credit history.|
Interest Rates :
- Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank’s Website www.indianbank.in.
- Maximum 72 months depending upon the activity.
- Hypothecation of Book debts and receivables and assets wherever created.
* MCLR RATE – Available in Home Page
( Last modified on Sep 12, 2023 at 05:09:08 PM )