Agri Clinic and Agri Business Centres
Purpose / Objective
- To supplement existing extension network to accelerate the process of technology transfer to agriculture.
- To provide gainful employment to graduates in agriculture and allied activies.
- Graduates in Agriculture and Allied subjects like horticulture, animal husbandry, forestry, dairy, veterinary, poultry farming, pisciculture and other allied activities etc.
Amount of Loan
- The project can be taken up whether individually or on Joint / Group basis.
- The ceiling for the project cost by individual Rs.10 lakhs and for the group at Rs.50 lakhs [@ Rs.10 lakhs per member of the groups].
- Upto Rs.5.00lakhs – No margin.
- Above Rs.5.00lakhs – 15% of the project outlay.
- Please refer the Lending Rates link on home page in our Bank`s Website.
- Loan period between 5 to 10 years including grace period of a maximum of 2 years depending on the activity. [Repayment programme will take into account of income generation, economic life of the asset etc.]
- Limits upto Rs.5 lakhs – Assets created out of Bank loan.
- Limits above Rs.5.00 lakhs – Assets created out of Bank loan, Third Party Guarantee, Mortgage of properties covering atleast 100% of the loan exceeding Rs.2.00 lakhs.
- It has been revised from Capital and Interest subsidy to Composite subsidy which will be back ended in nature. It will be 44% of project cost for women, SC/ST and all categories of candidates from NE and Hill states and 36% of project cost for all others. In all new cases, subsidy will be released as composite subsidy.
- Loan/subsidy will be released as Composite subsidy. loan/subsidy (capital and interest) cases sanctioned so far (but not closed) shall be converted to Composite Subsidy regime and the differential amount between the Component Subsidy and subsidy already released shall be paid to the agri preneurs as per the scheme guidelines.
*BPLR and BASE RATE – Available in Home Page