BHIM Aadhaar Pay
Bhim Aadhaar-Indian Bank is an Indian Bank mobile application available on the Google Play Store for Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS). It Enables Merchant to receive digital payments from customers through Aadhaar Authentication.
Both Customer and Merchant should have their Aadhaar linked to their Bank Account. BHIM Aadhaar–Indian Bank allows the merchant to accept payment from a customer of any bank by authenticating the customer’s biometric directly from customer’s bank account.
Requirements for IB Bhim Aadhaar Pay
- Merchant should have an Indian Bank Aadhaar linked Account (SB/CA/OD).
- Merchant should have an Android mobile (version 5.0 and above are supported) as well as OTG (On-the-go) support for connecting the biometric device.
- A Standardization Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) certified biometric reader along with a micro-USB/USB C-type connector.
Features of Bhim Aadhaar-Indian Bank
- Merchants can receive payments directly into their accounts.
- Customers can pay for their purchases from their bank account directly.
- Instant fund transfer.
- No need to carry debit or credit cards or sign for purchases.
- Safe, simple and easy to use.
- Authentication by customer’s fingerprint which is highly secure as biometrics of an individual cannot be forged.
Steps to go live with Bhim Aadhaar-Indian Bank
- Download latest version Bhim Aadhaar-Indian Bank mobile application from Google Play Store.
- Visit Indian Bank Branch and fill the Application form, take Bhim Aadhaar Biometric Device from branch.
- Do necessary sign up process on Bhim Aadhaar-Indian Bank application.
- The bank will authorize the merchant through its Zones.
- Now authorized merchant can sign in and accept payments from his/her customers.
Playstore Link for downloading the app
( Last modified on Mar 14, 2023 at 11:03:28 PM )