- List of Suit Filed & Non-Suit Filed Wilful Defaulters of Rs 25.00 Lac and Above as on 30.06.2020. Declared by Erstwhile Allahabad Bank
- Notice to Customers – Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package in the light of COVID-19 Pandemic
- List of Suit Filed & Non-Suit Filed Wilful Defaulters of Rs 25.00 Lac and Above as on 31.05.2020. Declared by Erstwhile Allahabad Bank
- List of Suit Filed & Non-Suit Filed NPA Accounts Having Outstanding Balance of Rs 1.00 Crore & Above in Doubtful & Loss Category for the Month of March, 2020, Declared by Allahabad Bank
- Notice to Borrowers on COVID 19 Regulatory Package of RBI – Extension of moratorium
- List of Suit Filed & Non-Suit Filed Wilful Defaulters of Rs 25.00 Lac and Above as on 30.04.2020. Declared by Erstwhile Allahabad Bank
- List of Suit Filed & Non-Suit Filed Wilful Defaulters of Rs 25.00 Lac and Above as on 31.03.2020. Declared by Allahabad Bank
- NOTICE TO PUBLIC -REVISION OF INT. RATE ON SAVING BANK DEPOSITS W.E.F 01.05.2020
- FAQs on COVID 19 Regulatory Package of RBI
- Notice to Borrowers on COVID 19 Regulatory Package of RBI
- Outbreak of COVID-19 – Waiver of certain service charges
- Revision of Service Charges with effect from 01-04-2020
- Notification to customers – Waiver of Online NEFT charges
- Clarifications to the Investors of Indian Bank
Thank you for visiting our Bank’s website. If your name is matching with the data available in the list, we request you to kindly approach the concerned branch with the request letter for revival / refund of the deposit with necessary documents as proof of deposit. If the Branch confirms that the account is available.
Unclaimed Deposits – Process for Claiming of Unclaimed Deposit Accounts
Unclaimed Deposits – Claim Form
- Notice to Public – Revision of Minimum Balance in SB and CA w.e.f 01.04.2020
- NOTICE TO PUBLIC -REVISION OF INT. RATE ON SAVING BANK DEPOSITS W.E.F 10.03.2020
- Notification to customers for Payment of Interest on SB
- NOTICE – New MCLR Rates Will Be Effective From 04.04.2019
- NOTICE – Revision Of Min. Balance Requirement For Pensioners
- NOTICE – Revision Of Locker Rent | Click Here for Locker Rent Annexure
- Important Notification | English | Hindi
- NOTICE – Revision of Service Charges and Minimum balance | Click Here For Revised Service Charges w.e.f 25.08.2017 | Click Here for Notice Minimum Balance SB w.e.f 25.08.2017
- NOTICE – Uncollected Charges
- Notice to Public – incidental charges of Rs.250 p.a. in respect of Home Loan and Rs.500/- p.a. in respect of Mortgage Loan will be applicable wef 01.09.2016
- Notice to Public – Modifications/Additions in respect of Loans & advances with effect from 01.09.2016
- No Transaction Charges for Donation to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund [PMNRF] using Debit / Credit Card
Notice to Customers – ATM Card Transactions
| Notice to Customers – Annual Maintenance Charges for Debit Cards Our Bank issues MasterCard co-branded Global ATM/Debit cards to account holders. Indian Bank Debit cards are accepted globally and offer the convenience of anytime banking to the customers. It has been decided to levy Annual Maintenance Charges on the Debit Cards as follows
** The above charges are not applicable for the Senior Citizen Debit Cards and Biometric Debit Cards.
Note to Customers on Charges for issue of Duplicate Card / Pin Mailers
Head Office ATM Card department
| As per RBI guidelines, with effect from 01.07.2011
The time limit for resolving customer complaints regarding ATM transaction failures has been reduced from 12 working days to 7 working days.
The Customer is eligible for payment of penalty at Rs.100 per day if the complaint is not resolved within 7 working days. The complaint has to be lodged within 30 days from the date of transaction to be eligible for payment of penalty.
The free limit of five transactions per month for savings bank customers includes Non Financial transactions [balance enquiry, pin change, mini statement etc] also.
The charges for Savings Bank customers from 6th transaction onwards in other bank ATM in a month has been revised as Rs.20/- per Withdrawal Transaction and Rs.10/- per Non-financial transaction.
The charges for Current Account customers from 1st transaction onwards in other bank ATM in a month has been revised as Rs.20/- per Withdrawal Transaction and RS.10/- per Non-financial transaction.
SMS alerts are being sent for all ATM debit card transactions to the registered Mobile numbers of the customers. Please contact your Home Branch to register your Mobile Number.
- Compliance with KYC Guidelines – Public Notice
- Compliance with KYC Guideline – Details
- Seeding of Aadhaar number in customers CBS accounts
| RBI Advisory : Do Not fall Prey to Fictitious Offers of Funds Transfer
Customers are advised not to fall prey to fictitious offers of cheap funds through letters, e-mails, mobile phones, SMS, etc by fraudsters. More.. [Link to RBI – Press Release)
| NOTICE : ALL ATM CARD HOLDERS OF INDIAN BANK Please register your mobile number, with the branch of Indian Bank where you have opened your account.
Once registered, you will receive an automatic SMS Mobile Alert Message for all transactions above Rs. 5000/- in your registered mobile phones.
There are no charges for this service.
| Customer facilitation Centre [CFC] for redressal of NEFT/RTGS-related complaints» Directory of Customer Facilitation Centres of NEFT/RTGS member banks [www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2070) CFC – NEFT/RTGS of Indian Banks :
( Last modified on Jul 04, 2020 at 06:07:30 AM )