- Visit the Website :
- Customer can view their accounts.
- Customer can get the statement of account.
- Customer can transfer funds to his own accounts.
- Customer can transfer funds to other Indian Bank accounts.
- Customer can remit funds to anyone having account with any bank through RTGS/NEFT (charges applicable as per RTGS/NEFT).
- Customer can know the cheque details.
- Indian Bank is not liable for non-availability of services due to reasons beyond the controls of the bank.
- Charges for Net Banking facility : Free.
- DP account maintained with Indian Bank can be viewed.
At present the following payments can be made through netbanking :
- AP online
- TNEB Payment
- IRCTC (Rail ticket) Payment
- IBMBS Payment
- Incometax/TDS Payment
- Service Tax Payment
- Central Excise Payment
- MCA 21 Payment