आईबी वाहन ऋण
Indian Bank is offering Vehicle Loan for purchase of New Car, New Two Wheeler and Used Car at a competitive rate of interest with the following features:
- Salaried class
- Self-employed Professionals / Non – Professionals
- Employees of other banks with NOC from employer concerned
|New Car||New Two Wheeler||Used Car|
|Quantum of Loan||Upto Rs.2 crores||Upto Rs.10 lakhs||Upto Rs.1 crore|
|Maximum Repayment Period||84 months||48 months||72 months|
|Margin||15%||25% to 30%||30%|
New Vehicle: Loan amount is calculated based on On-Road Price
Used Vehicle: Loan amount is calculated based on Agreed Purchase Price or Valuation of vehicle/price quoted by authorised dealer whichever is lower.
|Type of Occupation||New Car||New 2 Wheeler||Used Car||Maximum Eligibility|
|Salaried person||Net Salary of Rs.25000||Net Salary of Rs.10000||Net Salary of Rs.20000||Maximum 48 times of Gross monthly salary.|
|Pensioner||Monthly Pension of Rs.20000||Monthly Pension of Rs.10000||Monthly Pension of Rs.20000||Maximum 36 times of Gross monthly pension.|
|Professional & Self Employed / Businessmen||Net Annual Income of Rs. 3.00 lakhs above as per latest ITR||Net Annual Income of Rs. 1.50 lakhs above as per latest ITR||Net Annual Income of Rs. 3.00 lakhs above as per latest ITR||Maximum of 3 times of average Net annual income for the last two years as per latest ITR|
|Firms & Companies||Should have generated Net Profit during last two years.||NA||Should have generated Net Profit during last two years.|
- Hypothecation of Vehicle purchased out of the loan amount
- For loans above Rs.25 lakhs, for portion beyond Rs.25 lakhs, 100% collateral security in the form of immovable properties/NSC/Fixed Deposits/Surrender Value of LIC Policies
- However, irrespective of loan limit, Tangible security/Guarantee may be insisted based on the risk perception of the individual proposal
|Rate of Interest||Click here|
|Processing fee||Click here|
|CIBIL Charges||Individuals: Rs.30/- per person
Non-Individuals: Rs.805/- per entity
|Pre-payment charges||· Individuals: NIL
· Non-individuals, 2% on the balance outstanding
|EM Charges||· Upto Rs.10 lakhs: NIL;
· Above Rs.10 lakhs: Rs.300 per lakh subject to maximum of ₹30000
· For Extension of EM over the same property, 50% of the applicable EM charges.
- Completed Application Form with passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity such as PAN Card / Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License
- Proof of residence such as Recent Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Passport / Voter’s ID.
- Proof of business address in respect of businessmen / industrialists.
- Proof of Employment.
- Salary Certificate
- Proof of other income like rent, interest on investment, if any
- Balance Sheet for the past three financial years in the case of Professionals, Businessmen & Self employed
- Income Tax / Wealth Tax (if applicable) Returns for the past 3 years
- Statement of Bank Account or copy of Bank Passbook for 6 months
- Copy of Driving License
- Quotation for Vehicle to be purchased from the authorized dealer
( अंतिम संशोधन May 16, 2022 at 03:05:10 PM )